Enter for a chance to win a family four pack of VIP tickets (2 adults + 2 child or youth tickets) to Enchant Christmas during the 2019 holiday season – November 22 – December 29, 2019. To enter, simply fill out the entry form and submit. One (1) winner will be selected at random for each city (Seattle, Washington, St. Petersburg, Florida, and Washington, DC) by June 30, 2019 and informed via Facebook Messenger.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to anyone 18+ years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Enchant Christmas and Shine More Light, all affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Contest Schedule: Contest ends June 23, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Winners will be announced via Facebook Messenger by June 30, 2019.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Enchant Christmas as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
4. How to Enter: Entrants who are eligible engage with Enchant Christmas via the contest post on the relevant city Facebook page during the Promotion Period (June 12 - 23, 2019), and enter using the instructions on the post. Find those contest Facebook posts at these links:
5. Winner Selection: The three (3) potential winners (one per city as listed above) will be selected and notified no later than June 30, 2019 (as noted in the contest application) from among all the eligible entries received. Winners will be selected randomly from the eligible entries received using random.org. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger no later than June 30, 2019 – this notification will include everything the winners need to make their Enchant Christmas reservation online. Enchant Christmas shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ENCHANT CHRISTMAS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Terms & Conditions: Enchant Christmas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Enchant Christmas’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Enchant Christmas may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Enchant Christmas. Enchant Christmas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Enchant Christmas has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Enchant Christmas reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Enchant Christmas and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Enchant Christmas ATTN: 6523 California Avenue SW PMB 404, Seattle, WA 98136, USA. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2019.
Be the first to hear what cities Enchant Christmas will visit this holiday season!